Peggy Lillis Foundation relies on the support of hundreds of people like you who share our commitment to ending harm related to C. difficile and antibiotic resistant infections. Your generosity allows us to raise C. diff awareness, support people struggling with the disease and their loved ones, train and empower advocates, and continue to push for policies to minimize the harm caused by this largely preventable infection.
Become a member of Peggy’s Patrons major donor society
Make a unrestricted commitment of $300 or more annually through a recurring donation ($25 or more per month) or one-time major gift which will ensure our ability to provide resources, education, training, and support all year long. Giving society members are also eligible for special benefits to show our appreciation for their support.
Patrons receive an array of benefits and recognition, including:
- A welcome packet, including your official Patron letter of recognition
- Ten “See C. diff” Wallet cards each year to help you raise awareness
- Your name listed as one of Peggy’s Patrons on our Funders webpage
- Two tickets to our annual FIGHT C. DIFF GALA
Patrons who donate $1,200 or more annually (or $100 per month) receive all benefits listed above as well as:
- A welcome packet containing 25 “See C. diff” Wallet cards, a Peggy Lillis Foundation tote bag, and additional brochures and materials
- An invitation to a biannual virtual meeting with Peggy Lillis Foundation Executive Director Christian John Lillis and volunteers from our Board, Scientific Advisory Council and Advocates Council, where members will learn more about PLF, gain insight into our strategies and victories, as well as ask questions and offer feedback
- A chance to be featured in a story for our monthly newsletter.
Honor and Memorial Contributions
Give loved ones the opportunity to honor a friend or family member who has been affected by C. diff by creating a page in honor of a C. diff survivor, or to memorialize the life of a loved one. To donate in honor or memory of someone, please check that box under “This donation is…” on the donation form.
If donating in memory or honor of someone by check, please let us know in the memo section of your check. Checks should be sent to Peggy Lillis Foundation, 415 Avenue C, #4D, Brooklyn, NY 11218.
Become A C. diff Champion
November is C. diff Awareness Month. It’s a perfect opportunity to help raise awareness and funds for PLF by becoming a C. diff Champion. Champions commit to raising at least $250 for PLF, through social media and by email, by hosting a Zoom Happy Hour or Dance Party, or committing to do a run/walk. Whatever you choose to do, you will be a Champion for the hundreds of thousands of Americans who battle C. diff each year.
Buy PLF Merchandise
Visit our store on Bonfire to get your PLF swag now. From tee shirts to face masks, you can look cool and raise C. diff awareness with PLF merchandise.
You can support PLF while shopping on Amazon. Just click here to add PLF as your Amazon Smile Charity.