PLF is committed to not only providing resources that we develop, but also curating excellent resources from a variety of sources that can aid in prevention, diagnosis, treatment and successful recovery, from C. diff-associated diseases.
In Your State
Our online database of local providers, laws and regulations, clinical trials, and C. diff advocates: In Your State
C. diff Stories
PLF has the largest online database of C. diff stories. An excellent resource to raise awareness and bust C. diff myths.
Food and Drug Administration
On March 10, 2023, PLF participated in the first-ever Food & Drug Administration (FDA) Patient Listening Session for C. diff. Speaking were seven C. diff survivors, three C. diff caregivers, and one clinician. In addition, 70 FDA staff from 26 offices/divisions across four FDA Centers attended. Insights from the Listening Session help inform regulatory decisions and improve the safety and effectiveness of C. diff treatments.
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention Resources
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) C. diff Overview
- State Resources for Antibiotic Stewardship
- CDC and OSAP Antibiotic Prescribing Checklist for Dentists
- CDC’s State Reports on Healthcare Associated Infections
- Role of Registered Nurses in Hospital Antibiotic Stewardship Practices
Antibiotic Stewardship Resources
- National Quality Partners Playbook: Antibiotic Stewardship in Acute Care
- Clostridium difficile: A Patient’s Guide by Christopher O’Neal, PhD and Raf Rizk, MD
- World Health Organization’s Report on Antimicrobial Resistance
- Infection Control Consulting Services Blog