PLF is committed to not only providing resources that we develop, but also curating excellent resources from a variety of sources that can aid in prevention, diagnosis, treatment and successful recovery, from C. diff-associated diseases.
In Your State
Our online database of local providers, laws and regulations, clinical trials, and C. diff advocates: In Your State
C. diff Stories
PLF has the largest online database of C. diff stories. An excellent resource to raise awareness and bust C. diff myths.
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention Resources
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) C. diff Overview
- State Resources for Antibiotic Stewardship
- CDC and OSAP Antibiotic Prescribing Checklist for Dentists
- CDC’s State Reports on Healthcare Associated Infections
- Role of Registered Nurses in Hospital Antibiotic Stewardship Practices
Antibiotic Stewardship Resources
- National Quality Partners Playbook: Antibiotic Stewardship in Acute Care
- Clostridium difficile: A Patient’s Guide by Christopher O’Neal, PhD and Raf Rizk, MD
- World Health Organization’s Report on Antimicrobial Resistance
- Infection Control Consulting Services Blog