April 20, 2020 – April 22, 2020 | ONLINE!
Join the leading C. diff advocacy and education organization to discuss one of our nation’s most urgent public health threats and share strategies to combat it.
Our Summit trains advocates and features discussions by leaders in C. diff prevention and treatment, antimicrobial resistance and stewardship, healthcare policy, state and federal government and grassroots organizing. Our Lobby Days are the sole one dedicated to C. diff infections.
- PLF: A Decade of Fighting C. diff, Presenter: Christian John Lillis
- Beyond C. difficile: Consequences for Taking Unnecessary Antibiotics, Presenter: Norman Moore, Abbott Labs
- Infectious Disease 101, Presenter: National Foundation for Infectious Diseases
- The untold story of C. diff infections in dentistry, Presenter: American Dental Association
- Qualify of Life for CDI Patients in the US, Lise Lurienne, PharmD, Da Volterra
- Role of Biomarker testing in C. diff, Presenter: Michael Broyles, Five Rivers Medical Center
- CMS Paying for Outpatient CDI Testing and Treatment, Presenter: Kevin McDermott, Summit
- Claiming Our Power as Health Citizens, Presenter: Tara Montgomery, Civic Health Partners
- Ask a C. diff Survivor, Presenters: Members of C. diff Advocates Council
Participants will also be invited to join virtual networking and other opportunities.
Become A Sponsor
We invite corporations, foundations and health organizations committed to the fight against C. diff infections and antimicrobial resistance to join us as Summit sponsors. Please download our 2020 Sponsorship Prospectus to read about opportunities.